Samstag, 3. März 2007

Picture Update!!!!!!!!!!

We stay in Fortaleza in the Marina Park and we could fix the Main sail yesterday!! I hope its lasting till Key West. After a little talk with our neighbors we are not sure anymore about visiting the Amazon!! They all say its very violent there and told us about the killed sailors from the last years, who tried to get up the river!! Its also raining season and wet wet wet...so we have a decision day today. Maybe Frensh Guina instead.

Thanks WiFi in the marina, I could update the Picture Galerie...
Have fun,
Axel

----------
radio email processed by SailMail
for information see:

http://www.sailmail.com

1 Kommentar:

Naide Nóbrega hat gesagt…

The pics are very funnyyyy!!! I loved!!! I show that one here, in our house, for my mom. She loveddd and said: ohhh.... he really looks like a litlle prince!!! hahahah....
Hugs and kisses from Brasil.