Sonntag, 20. Mai 2007

Back in Germany / Ireland

Hi everybody,
we brought Freefall up the Miami River and docked her safely at Jeffs place and cleared her out from all our belongings. Its a strange feeling, but we will start the next step in our life. If you are on such an important step there is always a laughing and a crying eye, as we say in Germany.
We had a beautiful last Friday evening in Miami Beach. It was Emmas Birthday and we went of to the Spanish street in Miami Beach, had a fantastic dinner together with Silvia and afterwards we were dancing hot samba.
The next morning it was for Emma to say good bye to Freefall first, I brought her to the Miami Airport at 09.00am. Totally overloaded she sad also goodbye to me for a while and was heading for Dublin in Ireland.
My flight was in the afternoon and I arrived home in Schrevendorf at the Baltic Sea the next day.
 
For anybody who wants to get in touch with me:
 
axel.wellendorfgmail.com
or call me at:
+494348910523
 
Axel

Keine Kommentare: